LawyersEdge Podcast with Patricia Gillette
Pat recognizes the uneven playing field for women and minorities in the legal space. That’s why she co-founded the Opt-In Project — a nationwide initiative focused on changing the structure of law firms to increase the retention and advancement of women.
As someone who worked her way up to become a rainmaker, Pat knows the challenges minorities face in reaching leadership positions. That’s why she’s dedicated to mentoring women and minorities, as well as guiding law firms in their journey to become a more diverse, inclusive, and equal workplace.
Three A Glimpse of What You'll Learn:
- Pat Gillette discusses the evolution of the legal industry, including the move toward more diverse firms
- What systemic challenges exist in the industry?
- How women can grow as business developers and leaders
- The pandemic’s effects on business development
- Pat discusses her journey to becoming a rainmaker
- Pat’s advice to other lawyers: just ask!
The following video is hosted on LawyersEdge.com.